Human Resources | Tampa, FL | Full Time
We are looking for a self-directed, highly organized, University Recruiter to source and attract talented students. We want you to help us provide local talent with amazing growth opportunities and career paths.
At OPSWAT, a successful campus recruiter will demonstrate the ability to engage with potential candidates. As a skilled campus recruiter, you are a critical thinker and able to clearly identify and interpret business needs and strategically recruit top talent. You'll spearhead a successful University Program at OPSWAT by identifying and defining hiring needs and by sourcing talented candidates through events and advertising campaigns, interviewing potential candidates, and developing effective internship programs with select teams in the company This position will be based out of our Tampa, FL office.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assessing the hiring needs of OPSWAT and developing job descriptions which will effectively attract talented university students and grads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with universities, student organizations, and recruitment networks.
- Designing and implementing recruitment strategies such as events and social media campaigns.
- Hosting and attending college career days and conferences.
- Sourcing talented candidates through a variety of means including events, advertising, and databases.
- Screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
- Managing and conducting interviews with candidates.
- Collaborating with hiring manager to develop internship programs and accessing the performance of participates.
- Researching hiring trends and compiling recruitment reports and presentations.
- Managing administrative tasks for the University Program such as updating recruitment databases, hiring profiles, and applicant documentation.
What We Need From You:
- Two plus years' experience in University recruitment.
- Sound understanding of the recruitment process and university databases.
- Good understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems and sourcing tools
- Highly charismatic with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with designing and conducting interviews.
- Good judge of character and decision-making skills.
- Sound knowledge of recruitment practices and keeping up to date with trends.
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Experience and knowledge of the Cybersecurity industry
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.