Technology Logistics Administrator
Customer Success | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is looking for a competent Technology Logistics Administrator to oversee and coordinate the purchasing, system building, shipping and RMA operations of our company. You will coordinate partners and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
A great asset for a Technology Logistics Administrator is their communication and negotiation skills as well as their ability to understand technology products and specifications. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
What You Will Be Doing
This position is seeking someone who is 35% Technology and Systems Knowledge, 50% Logistics, and 15% Relationship building.
- A strong understanding of technology and system requirements and the ability to drive logistics of hardware and systems as they pertain to OPSWAT’s product line, to include defining specifications, driving purchase, and system building.
- Ability to translate system needs into purchase orders.
- Ability to translate future orders pipeline against inventory to maintain the proper level of stock to meet a 24-hour turn around on sales.
- Experience with managing inventory control with a Warehouse Management System (WMH)
- Coordinates local, domestics, and international deliveries to meet deadlines.
- Works with overseas client logistics managers and distribution center resources to ensure customer pickup and delivery requests are understood and met.
- Coordinates local first article inspection (FAI) activities on inbound items.
- Ensures that all internal paperwork (e.g., Bill of Lading, Process Sheets, Packing Slips, and customer specifications) is properly documented and maintained. Some knowledge of Customs and issues that arise when shipping to foreign countries.
- Identifies inventory discrepancies and manages reconciliation and resolution efforts.
- Creates weekly and monthly inventory reports for stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree/equivalent work experience preferred.
- 5+ years’ work experience within logistics AND technology or data center industry
- General knowledge of inventory practices and reverse logistics processes
- Knowledge of system building, system specifications, technology ordering.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, WMS and Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle high volume of transactions.
- Ability to multitask and to react well under pressure.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to multitask in constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who owns deadlines and strives for efficiency.
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OPSWAT is a global cybersecurity company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out of their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of MetaDefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines, and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.