Technical Support Engineer
Customer Support | Timisoara, Timis, Romania | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
The OPSWAT Technical Support Engineer (TSE) manages customer issues to ensure that they are resolved quickly and satisfactorily. The TS Engineer is also involved in other activities such as technical assistance to the Sales team, helping customers integrate OSPWAT products, helping to test and assess new products and product releases, and other special projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage and resolve customer issues:
- Review queue of open tickets and ensure each ticket is being handled appropriately and promptly.
- Track customer status for each ticket (. customer’s support level, other open tickets the customer has, customer satisfaction level, etc.)
- Research issues, including trying to recreate the customer issue, as required.
- Escalate issues to Engineering as required.
- Provide phone support and chat support as required.
- Ensure that tickets have proper attributes/tags and that all customer interactions and any additional status updates (. status on research, etc.) are properly documented.
- Continuously improve technical knowledge of OPSWAT products.
- Be aware of new releases and new release content.
- Create new customer facing knowledge base articles.
What We Need From You
- University degree in computers science
- Good knowledge of Windows Server
- Good knowledge in Networking
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic knowledge in scripting
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills- be a pro-active contributor to our team
We are looking for people with a real passion for technology and strong sense of customer service.
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Basic knowledge of IIS
- Basic knowledge of Certificates
- Basic knowledge of REST API
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.