Technical Account Specialist
Customer Success | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is looking for a Technical Account Specialist in our Account Success department. You will serve as a Trusted Technology Advisor for our clients and will take on the appropriate role to meet that client's needs, whether they need you to be their go-to person, manage issues that they are having, being an advocate for their account, monitoring their NPS/CSAT scores and reacting to low scores. Bringing together multiple departments under the Client Success banner to achieve success for the client.
An OPSWAT Technical Account Specialist provides account management support and has a high-level overview of our products from a technical perspective to project teams and customers.
The Technical Account Specialist is the glue that binds all the CS Departments together internally, but also with sales and development. This is both a position of people skills, client service skills, but also technical skills and it is expected you will become deeply familiar with our product line.
This person should have the natural ability to explain complex solutions to high-level non-technical clients. The Technical Account Specialist will provide account feedback and high-level technical support to projects and clients and gather areas of improvement for each client.
What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking a candidate with a primary focus on customer communication, 60% Account Support and Relationship building, and 40% Technical knowledge (Think technical vCIO).
- Build and maintain strong, positive working relationships with clients that are assigned to you.
- Open, close, review, and oversee service cases utilizing Salesforce. You must keep a pulse on the issues your client is experiencing.
- Assist clients in the use of Support Access.
- Practice proper phone etiquette and receive, route, and coordinate conference calls between clients and various internal resources and specialists.
- Manage client expectations by ensuring clients’ support cases are resolved in a fast and professional manner and comply with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Prepare and provide training materials and informative presentations for clients.
- Create, propose, and articulate our product line to your client base. If you see a product that would benefit them, engage them and their Sales Manager. You do not need to sell them but identify and explain in plain English the benefit they would gain.
- Maintain communication and provide consistent updates to clients who have Platinum Level Service.
- Maintain an open mind and desire to consistently improve performance through coaching opportunities, training courses and certifications, and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent work experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of current security technologies.
- Experience in Technical Account Support
- Experience in this role with an MSP or MSSP is a plus.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Must have a strong client orientation and be passionate about creating ‘raving fans’ from every client interaction.
- Must maintain a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of all company products and services, our competition in the industry, and our positioning and branding.
- Must be open-minded and willing to learn and develop professionally.
- Tenacity: must work to resolve issues until a complete solution has been implemented and the client is satisfied.
- Must remain calm and focused when working under pressure.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple competing objectives and client needs appropriately based on a comprehensive evaluation of multiple competing objectives.
- Strong leadership, coaching, organizational skills, and attention-to-detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all organizational levels and an ability to present technical ideas to non-technical individuals clearly and effectively.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills with an ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level experience in delivering results-focused presentations and establishing clients’ trust.
- Ability to improve productivity and efficiency by enhancing processes and procedures.
- Experience with online marketing tools like Salesforce and Gainsight.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative to drive results.
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.