Talent Acquisition Manager
Human Resources | Tampa, FL | Full Time
We are looking for a seasoned Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and help us through a period of high growth. You will work closely with our Director of People Operations and Human Resources as well as senior leadership throughout the organization. You must be able to handle a fast-paced agenda and work as a team player.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the recruiting process from start to finish for several roles across the United States:
- Create compelling job descriptions.
- Source candidates through various methods (passive, cold calling and internet based)
- Screen candidates.
- Schedule phone calls and onsite interviews.
- Manage interview and feedback processes.
- Drive offers, including generating offer letters, extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Build strong, diverse pipelines of quality talent for various positions across all departments.
- Manage OPSWAT’s employer brand by telling compelling stories of our opportunity and culture.
- Provide a high quality experience for each candidate and a positive candidate experience at every touch point.
- Design and facilitate interview and recruiting discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Continuously and proactively expedite processes for candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting.
- Help design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems and training to scale and support our recruiting efforts
What We Need From You
- 4+ years full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience a plus.
- A good understanding of legal, compliance and related HR regulations pertaining to recruiting.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates.
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system.
- Ability to handle high req load and focus efforts based on business needs
- Growth stage start-up experience preferred.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.