Support and Professional Services Engineer
Customer Support | Timisoara, Timis, Romania | Full Time
The OPSWAT Support and Professional Services Engineer (SPSE) manages customer issues to
ensure that they are resolved quickly and satisfactorily. The SPSE Engineer is also involved in other
activities such as technical assistance to the Sales team, helping customers integrate OSPWAT
products, helping to test and assess new products and product releases, and other special projects.
What You Will Be Doing
• Manage and resolve customer issues:
• Review queue of open tickets and ensure each ticket is being handled appropriately and promptly.
• Track customer status for each ticket (. customer’s support level, other open tickets the customer has,
customer satisfaction level, etc.)
• Research issues, including trying to recreate the customer issue, as required.
• Escalate issues to Engineering as required.
• Provide phone support and chat support as required.
• Ensure that tickets have proper attributes/tags and that all customer interactions and any additional status
updates (. status on research, etc.) are properly documented.
• Continuously improve technical knowledge of OPSWAT products.
• Be aware of new releases and new release content.
• Create new customer facing knowledge base articles.
What We Need From You
• University degree in computers science
• Good knowledge of Windows Server
• Good knowledge in Networking
• Basic knowledge of Active Directory
• Basic knowledge in scripting
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills- be a pro-active contributor to our team
We are looking for people with a real passion for technology and strong sense of customer service.
It Would Be Nice If You Had
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
• Basic knowledge of IIS
• Basic knowledge of Certificates
• Basic knowledge of REST API