Support Account Manager
Customer Success | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
The OPSWAT Support Account Manager, will oversee and address our customers’ technical needs and ensure that they are resolved quickly and satisfactorily. The Support Account Manager will work with the client to build strong relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
What You Will Be Doing
- You’ll be responsible for your customer’s success, to own the product support relationship for your assigned accounts.
- You will support product functionality questions, recommend solutions and provide escalation assistance
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Answering product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare reports on account status
- Liaison directly with support, services, customer success, and product teams across the world resolve issues technical issues
What We Need From You
- Fluency in English
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of the latest trends in customer service, metrics, and technology
- You like to build sustainable, lasting relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts – helping their teams achieve results that wouldn’t be possible without you
We are looking for people with a real passion for technology and a strong sense of customer service.
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Previous experience in the technical field
- Fluency in French
- Prior experience with Jira, SalesForce, remote assistance products, and other applicable tools
- Japanese or French or Mandarin Language Proficiency is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- The international working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe