Accounting | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world’s mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,400 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow @opswat on social media.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to support OPSWAT's accounting and close processes.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Participate in the month-end close process including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and analysis
- Work with Sales Team on Processing Customer Orders and billings
- Follow up on cash collections and responsible for resolving outstanding customer payment issues
- Oversee accounts payable including vendor payments, employee expense reimbursements, and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare bank reconciliations, domestic and international
- Assist with preparation of annual 1099’s and Payroll Taxes
- Assist in other Accounting functions as needed
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years relevant business experience in Accounting
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Develop accounting policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge in Excel
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Experience with Salesforce, Expensify, and Bill.com
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes. Submit your application for this position at JobScore.