Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Cybersecurity
Marketing | North America | Full Time
We are looking for a product marketing leader to help build and execute marketing plans to drive sales for our Cross-Domain / Air Gap Network / Industrial Control cybersecurity solutions. OPSWAT has a comprehensive platform backed by industry leading technologies and is in a great position to rapidly expand our market share as companies continue to increase investments to protect their networks from malicious attacks and meet regulatory requirements. This position reports to the Head of Product Marketing.
What You Will Be Doing:
Develop and manage GTM plans to drive awareness, leads, and sales for both new and existing products. You will work with Product Managers, Sales, and Demand Generation teams to create and implement plans across the company which include the following:
- Messaging / Positioning – define value proposition, buyer persona, target market definition, ideal customer profiles
- Market Intelligence – competitive analysis, win / loss interviews, SWOT analysis
- Go to market plans for both new products (NPI) and existing products
- Analyst Relations – participate in briefings and inquiries
- Sales / Channel Enablement – create datasheets, videos, presentations, case studies, training, battle cards, playbooks
- Demand Generation Content – create website pages, blog posts, eBooks, white papers, solutions briefs
- Lead Generation Campaigns – help define strategy and provide content for digital advertising programs, webinars, email campaigns, landing pages, SEO content, etc.
- Measurement – establish KPIs to track success
Work with Product Management team to research and Identify new market opportunities - including new products and feature enhancements. Activities include:
- Conduct market research and customer interviews
- Create market sizing estimates
- Develop business plans to help make go / no go investment decisions
- Partner Management – identify and work with technology partners to support GTM strategy
What We Need From You:
- BA / BS – MBA preferred
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with a B2B cybersecurity company
- Experience with cross-domain / air gap network / industrial control systems markets is a bonus
- Proven success leading global launches and managing ongoing GTM programs for B2B technology products
- Extensive experience working on digital marketing programs – PPC, SEO, webinars, email campaigns, etc.