Customer Support | Timisoara, Timis, Romania | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out of their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
The Technical Solution Engineer is primarily responsible for providing pre-sales support to the sales team. This position is also responsible for organizing, planning, directing, and coordinating all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement and certain post-sales product implementation activities and ongoing support for prospective customers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Contributing to sales team effort to ensure timely and successful closing of sales to potential customers by delivering technical presentations, demonstrations and webinars, assisting with technical questions, developing prototypes, supporting proof-of-concept and software evaluation efforts, developing training tools. This includes both remote and onsite activities.
- Traveling to visit potential or existing customers in Europe and Middle East.
- Providing technical support and implementation assistance to prospects that require superior technical expertise and urgent response.
- Working in conjunction with Sales, Development, Technical Support, and Product Management. The Technical Sales Engineer is the technical bridge between Sales Representatives and their prospect customers.
- Taking ownership of the prime technical relationship with prospective customers to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to customers both onsite, online, and via e-mail and telephone.
- Developing technical documentation on products deployment and implementation, knowledge base articles, product demonstration scripts and scenarios.
- Configuring, manages, and maintains the computer equipment and software required for product demonstrations and internal testing
- Speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listening and attaining clarification, responding well to questions, demonstrating group presentation skills, participating in meeting
What We Need From You
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Windows Server and Windows Client operating systems and native administration tools.
- Strong understanding of network administration, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMPT, LDAP, firewalls, routers, and other computer networking concepts.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, and ability to troubleshot issues.
- Scripting – CMD, VBS, PowerShell
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent technical presentation skills, both remote and face-to-face.
- Being able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathering and analyzing information skillfully, working well in-group problem solving situations, using reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- A strong capacity to assess own strengths and weaknesses, to pursue training and self-development opportunities, strives to continuously build knowledge and skills and shares expertise with others.
- Managing difficult or emotional customer situations, responding promptly to customer needs, soliciting customer feedback to improve service, responding to requests for service and assistance, meeting commitments.
- Balancing team and individual responsibilities, giving and welcoming feedback, putting the team’s success above own interests, supporting everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Having great work ethics and integrity.
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- MCSA, MCSE
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS.
- Working knowledge of virtual machine systems, VMware and Hyper-V.
- Basic experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.