Software Engineering Intern
S/W Engineering | Tampa, FL | Internship
We are looking for current Computer Science or Computer Engineering students to join one of our software development teams in Tampa, Florida for an internship. If you are a current student or a student taking a gap year due to COVID and are interested in designing and building unique security software that no one else is building, then this exciting opportunity is for you. As part of a larger team, you will be given project-oriented work helping develop professional cybersecurity solutions used to protect critical infrastructure around the world. You will get exposure to every stage of the software development lifecycle, planning, design, coding, testing, and deployment amongst other stages.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Project oriented hands on coding assignments and professional development activities
• Using latest cloud and on-premise technology stacks
• Contributing to the design and architecture of the solutions you work on
• Enhancing the automation testing framework to achieve test driven development
• Starting your career as a software engineer under the mentorship of experienced team members
What We Need From You:
• A passion for Cyber security and learning
• Progress toward a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related major
• Examples of extracurricular programing projects (e.g. on Github)
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.