Software Engineer, SaaS
S/W Engineering | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is seeking Software Engineer who creates, modifies, and maintains software applications individually or as part of a team. Provides technical leadership on a team, including training and mentoring of other team members.
Primary contribution (not limited to):
- Test driven development
- Enable version-controlled feature flagging
- Documentation - Design, Help
What You Will Be Doing:
- Relentlessly pursues quality through multiple levels of automated tests, including but not limited to unit, API, End to End, and load in cloud managed services environment
- Work within an agile scrum team, contributing to an atmosphere of continuous improvement
- Document, collaborate and communicates issues effectively found during the course of testing and works to resolve the issue.
- Document software changes for use by other engineers, quality assurance and documentation specialists
- Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned
- Develops infrastructure as code to reliably deploy applications on demand or through automation
What We Need From You:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Technology or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Programming experience in object oriented and service oriented programming in multi-threaded applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of automation frameworks and scripting languages
- Ability to learn new development language quickly and apply that knowledge effectively
- Must be proficient in advanced programming skills and proficient in one or more of the following languages (Specific languages needed will vary based on development department or project)
- Single-Page Applications, Angular (v9), Ivy, RXJS, NGRX, HTML5, CSS/SASS, Web Components, Atomic Design
- Test First approach, Test Driven Development (TDD), Automated testing (Protractor, Jasmine), Newman Postman, artillery.io
- Microservices, Terraform, Jenkins, Jupyter Notebook, Docker, NPM, Yarn, Nuget, NodeJS,, Git/Gerrit, LaunchDarkly
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Lambda, S3, Cognito, Step Functions, SQS, IAM, CloudWatch, Elasticache
- Database Design, Optimization, Replication, Partitioning/Sharding, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, PySpark, Kafka
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Experience in Cybersecurity Industry
- Experience with protecting information in compliance with NIST, HIPAA etc.
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.