S/W Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a San Francisco based software company that provides solutions to secure and manage IT infrastructure. Founded in 2002, OPSWAT delivers solutions that provide manageability of endpoints and networks, and that help organizations protect against zero day attacks by using multiple antivirus engine scanning and detailed file filtering. OPSWAT’s intuitive applications and comprehensive development kits are deployed by SMB, enterprise and OEM customers to more than 100 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about OPSWAT’s innovative and unique solutions, please visit www.opswat.com.
If you are a knowledgeable, creative, passionate individual who is interested in designing and building unique security software that no one else is building, then we want you!
OPSWAT X-Domain team works on a variety of products focused on end-point detection and protection. This position will be critical in an exciting upcoming product still in early development. You will be working closely with the engineering team in laying out overall scope and design.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing key insights to junior team members in best approaches to problem solving
- Being part of overall architecture and key components design for the current and future framework
- Enhancing the exist automation testing framework to achieve test driven development
- Working on a server product utilizing best practices for distributed systems and microservice design
- Working with a remote engineering team to deliver quarterly goal
What We Need From You:
- 3-5+ years programming experience in back-end development
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related major.
- Very strong Java, C#, or C++ skills, in addition to other languages.
- Very strong data structure and algorithm skills
- Experience with microservice development
- Experience with enterprise applications written in Spring and deployed using Tomcat
- Experience with virtualization, VMWare, Docker, or similar
- Strong knowledge of Unix based scripting and deployment
- Experience with REST API utilization and SDK integration.
- Experience in agile development and version control system
- Knowledge of automation frameworks and scripting languages.
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash (ELK)
- Full stack experience; front-end, back-end, databases
- Solid understanding of interoperability issues and the strengths and weaknesses of platforms
- Experience in IT and system management.
- Enterprise application development experience.