S/W Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to prevent, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out of their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
MetaDefender is the one of the key security solutions at OPSWAT as well as leading in the cyber security market with over 1,200 enterprise organizations worldwide, and our mission is to keep it as the world leading next generation API-based development and threat intelligence platforms to prevent advanced threats.
We are now looking for a Software Engineer to join our talented and ambitious MetaDefender development team based in San Francisco. If you are a knowledgeable, creative, passionate individual who is interested in designing and building most advanced cyber security solution, then come join us!
This position will be responsible for helping develop and improve our OPSWAT MetaDefender in both Windows and Linux platforms, working with a worldwide team of young talents to develop the project and provide critical technical advice and decision making.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop OPSWAT MetaDefender product using C++ in Windows and Linux environment
- Review design spec / coding
- Implement feature with automated testing (unit testing and functionality testing)
- Research feasibility of proposed solutions
- Partner with Scrum team members on delivering Sprint commitments
- Collaborate with Product Management on product requirements
What We Need from You
- Strong command of SQL and Mongo database design, and optimization
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills
- Knowledge of parallel algorithms and multi-threaded design
- Experience with Qt framework
- Experience with architecting distributed, highly available, and redundant systems
- Experience with Web application development
- Experience with code coverage/static code analysis tools
- Strong team spirit, good verbal and written communication skills
- Quickly adapt to new processes, new technologies
- Self-motivated and passionate about building technology.
It Would Be Nice If You Have
- Experience with Windows and(or) Linux system administration
- Experience in developing Computer/Network security related products
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, TeamCity
- Experience designing/interfacing with applications with REST API
- Experience with Agile / Scrum working environment