Software Engineer (C++, Python, Golang)
S/W Engineering | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
We are looking for seasoned Software Engineer to deliver amazing technologies for our customers. This role will develop, test, and deliver new capabilities for the OPSWAT next generation Sandbox technology. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and self-starter who can handle various type of technical problems with efficiency and effectiveness. We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate well-honed ability in creating next generation technology and a high bar for design quality.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Being part of overall architecture and key components design for the current and future Sandbox technology
- Producing clean and secure code to deliver high quality technology
- Producing technical solution for specific problem.
- Collaborating with the team to guarantee quality and on-time delivery.
What We Need from You:
- 3+ years C++, Golang and/or Python programming experience in Linux and Windows operating system
- Familiar with Golang, NodeJS
- Familiar with scripting languages: Python, Bash
- Minimum 1 year experience working with RBDMS (Postgresql, MySql)
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience working with major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) and container-based technologies (Docker, podman, Kubernetes)
- Document malware threats and identify procedures to avoid them
- Analyze programs and software using analysis programs to identify threats
- Familiar with virus, trojan usual attacking vectors and prevention mechanism
- Reading / Writing ability in English, comfortable communicating with remote teams
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Experience working in antimalware relative industry
- Experience working with AI technology
- Experience in CD/CI development practice.
- Experience in x86 and x64 assembling language
- Familiar with PE32, PE32+ structure
- Experience in VMware and/or hypervisor environment
Why you'll love working here:
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- International working environment in global leading cyber security product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe