Software Engineer/ C++ Developer
S/W Engineering | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of MetaDefender and MetaAccess solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
We are looking for hands-on Software Engineers to join our growing R&D and Product Engineering team. The candidate will work in a talented team to continuously improve OPSWAT’s world-class products and build out next generation cyber security platforms
What You Will Be Doing:
General work for all levels:
- Design and review software specifications;
- Develop and implement new software features;
- Maintain and improve existing software;
- Perform code review and unit test to ensure quality of the software;
- Contribute to the improvements of software products and software engineering processes;
For Senior/ Team Lead level:
- General work; and
- Communicate with product manager to understand requirements;
- Provide timely accuracy instructions and technical support to members;
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines;
- Collaborate with the team to guarantee quality and on-time delivery.
Your Skills and Experience
- Good programming skills in C++;
- Experience in multi-thread programming;
- Understand and able to implement principles of OOP;
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skill;
- Have good teamwork spirit;
- Willingness to share knowledge and experience with the colleagues;
- Ability to work independently;
- Experience in Agile development and version control system (Git);
- Familiar with Visual Studio;
- Good English skills (reading and writing);
- Open to learn new technologies.
For Senior/ Team Lead level:
- General requirements, and
- Minimum 3 years C++ programming experience;
- Good in data structure and algorithm;
- Have experience in C++ for Linux;
- Hands-on experience in Visual Studio, Qt framework and Cmake;
- Have a strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies.
It Would Be Nice If You Have:
- Experience in API design and SDK implementation.
- Familiar with Jira, Bitbucket and TeamCity.
- Experience in software testing.
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and scripting languages (Perl or Python).
- Cyber security domain experience, including file security, device security, network security and etc.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- International working enviroment in global leading cyber security product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe