Senior VP of Global Sales
Sales | Tampa, FL | Full Time
The Senior Vice President of Global Sales will be responsible for owning the entire revenue generation process and meeting or exceeding company revenue targets for OPSWAT’s global sales efforts. You will lead the sales team and be held accountable for building long term relationships with clients to solve strategic issues and generate opportunities. This role will be both strategic and hands-on, managing and working with senior management to develop and advance current and new revenue models. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience as a member of a corporate sales team and a career track record of exceeding multi-million-dollar sales quotas.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the entire revenue generation process for global sales, accountable for developing new revenue opportunities and leading key client account strategy and planning.
- Recruit, hire, develop and inspire sales teams, as well as address sales performance issues quickly.
- Collaborate across the company to align and achieve financial and cultural goals.
- Partner with Marketing to create innovative proactive and reactive ideas and programs leveraging full suite of assets.
- Develop winning strategies and partnership programs for top/key growth accounts.
- Generate scalable, repeatable, and predictable revenue streams.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets by owning the execution of the global sales strategy.
- Build and maintain channel of high-quality client relationships and partnerships.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, revenue forecasts, reports and analysis, and ensure clear communication to executive leadership team and stakeholders.
- Build a high performance, accountable, sales-driven culture with a focus on customer execution and hypergrowth.
- Maintain a strong regional and team culture that is consistent with company values and best practices.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Success teams to identify and optimize new business opportunities.
What We Need From You
- 10+ years of sales management experience in security software industry required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Extensive enterprise selling experience working with direct and indirect channel sales.
- Strong collaborator that works well cross functionally, across the company and externally.
- A high degree of analytical acumen with the ability to construct financial and other reporting models to assess and report performance.
- You are persuasive and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate and influence with both technology-oriented and senior business executives at the “C” level and are comfortable articulating the technical and business value of platforms.
- Understand how to work within an incredibly fast-scaling business and have the energy and passion to drive results.
- Experience recruiting and developing teams of individual contributors and leaders from a variety of cultural and language backgrounds.
- Deep knowledge of international go-to-market and business localization best practices.
- A global view, with deep experience within key markets in the region.
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability.
- Knowledge of sales tools (e.g., Salesforce.com).
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world’s mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,400 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow @opswat on social media.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.