Senior Product Marketing Manager, Cybersecurity Training Academy
Marketing | Tampa, FL | Full Time
We are looking for a product marketing leader to help accelerate growth for one of the leading online cybersecurity training programs - the OPSWAT Academy. The Academy's mission is to train IT and OT professionals on how to protect the world's critical infrastructure, one of the hottest topics in the news due to the rapid growth of ransomware and malware attacks. You will create and launch marketing programs to drive global enrollments and certifications as well as help establish OPSWAT as an industry thought leader.
OPSWAT, which recently closed a $125M growth investment funding round, offers a comprehensive platform backed by industry leading technologies and is in a great position to rapidly expand market share as companies increase investments to protect their infrastructure from malicious attacks and meet compliance requirements.
What You Will Be Doing:
Develop and manage GTM plans to drive awareness, leads, registrations, and certifications for the Academy. You will work with the Academy Course Development Team, Marketing Team, Customer Success, and other internal teams to create and implement plans which include the following:
- Messaging / Positioning – define value proposition, student persona, target market definition, ideal customer profiles
- Market Intelligence – competitive analysis, market sizing
- Demand Generation Content – create website pages, blog posts, eBooks, white papers, solutions briefs
- Lead Generation Campaigns – help define strategy and provide content for digital advertising programs, webinars, email campaigns, landing pages, SEO content, etc.
- Analyst Relations – participate in briefings and inquiries
- Press – work with Corporate Comms team to develop a media relations plan
- Sales / Channel Enablement – create datasheets, videos, presentations, case studies, training, battle cards, playbooks
- Measurement – establish KPIs to track success
- Technology – identify new technology and tools required to support marketing programs.
- Conduct market research and customer interviews
- Partner Management – identify and work with university, industry association, and technology partners to support GTM strategy
What We Need From You:
- BA / BS – MBA preferred
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with B2B technology products
- 3+ years product marketing experience with an online education offering
- Proven success leading global launches and managing ongoing GTM programs for B2B technology products
- Extensive experience working on digital marketing programs – PPC, SEO, webinars, email campaigns, social media, etc.
- Excellent writing skills and a large portfolio of white papers, blog posts, web pages, case studies, etc. which you have authored
- Extensive experience developing content and presenting at webinars, conferences, etc.
- Experience working with Forrester, Gartner, and other analysts
- Experience defining and rolling out differentiated messaging and packaging
- Comfortable both defining GTM strategies and playing an active “hands-on” role implementing marketing programs
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a passion for making data-based decisions
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.