Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
- Manage product launches and craft competitively differentiated messaging and positioning in the delivery of sales enablement tools, webinars, collateral, thought leadership deliverables, emails, speaking presentations, press releases and product videos.
- Conceive and develop the go-to-market strategy and innovative marketing programs that drive demand.
- Transfer subject matter expertise to our direct sales team, our channel partners and the broader marketing team.
- Work cross-functionally to develop GTM programs and integrated marketing campaigns with our digital marketing team for our solutions.
- You will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, as well as the competitive landscape, our value proposition and industry trends related to our product.
- 3-4+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Flexibility for a dynamic, fast paced output environment
- Self-driven and proactive initiative for a sense of ownership
- High attention to detail and analytic aptitude in understanding market trends and dynamics
- Interest in learning about new technologies including installing and analyzing them for messaging strategy
- The right balance of assertiveness but team-oriented and capable of working well with others
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Understanding of security industry and market (preferred)
- Demonstrable background in writing marketing content (white papers, website content, data sheets, customer slide presentations)
- (Preferred) Technical degree/background
- (Preferred) Cybersecurity domain experience, including endpoint or cloud security
- Existing ability to establish authority or thought leadership in an B2B IT cyber security domain is a bonus