Senior Product Designer
Design | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
You will be responsible for leading the user experience design and interaction for specific products within the OPSWAT Product Range. This role works closely with Product Owners, Creative Leadership, Development teams, and local staff. The Product Design Group is tasked with creating cohesive experiences throughout our products that result in increased loyalty and user satisfaction. Our ideal candidate is responsible for guiding the entirety of the design process from initial concepts through proofing a product release; this will include collaboration, reviews, stakeholder engagement, and working with developers to ensure accurate implementation.
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to balance the needs of different departments, all while retaining the focus on “Products for Customers”. We value – speed to market, quality of product, thoughtful details, deep customer understanding, and alignment to both our Brand and Product guidelines.
What You Will Be Doing
- Thinking Deeply about how our products are used, and how they can be better.
- Designing product pages, upgrading existing UI to align to new Guidelines, and creating new features.
- Advising departments about Design and User considerations in their products.
- Understanding the challenges our Customers face and solving the issues in smart ways.
- Diving deep to understand the value within the products and surfacing that in beautiful UI
- Understanding the value of Product Guidelines – using, creating, and evolving them
- Interface with the Development Team to communicate the way a product should act.
- Review development build versions to ensure they align with the Product Goals and Styles.
What We Need from You
- Ability to understand when to stop-and-think and when to run-and-design.
- Great sense of Product Design and a Deep UX Understanding
- Solid experience that is demonstratable via folio
- Ability to think-on-your-feet and react to changing conditions
- A good sense of design, typography, and layout
- 5+ years’ experience in related industries
It Would Be Nice If You Have
- Prior experience in Product Design, Marketing, Advertising, or Electronics Design
- Experience working with a Global team
- An interest in Cybersecurity
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- The international working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe