Senior Manager/ Director of Product Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to prevent, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out of their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
Senior Manager/ Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for outbound marketing activities for an OPSWAT product line. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this person will play a key leadership role to help the company grow and achieve its business objectives. The candidate must be motivated, take initiative, be a team player, and be able to scale in a fast-growing, rapidly changing environment.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, product management and others on product messaging and positioning
- Lead cross-functional teams to launch and promote our products and solutions
- Define ideal customer profiles, target personas and value propositions for relevant market segments
- Develop and execute GTM programs and integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand
- Create thought leadership content, including web sites, white papers, webinars, emails, presentations, press releases, customer case studies and product videos
- Develop sales enablement tools, including training, battle cards, playbooks and value messaging guides
- Research competitive products and create competitive analysis materials to enable sales
- Provide content for and represent the company at various speaking engagements, conferences, press interviews, industry analyst briefings, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years B2B product marketing or product management experience, including 2+ years in cyber security
- Proven track record of collaboration with marketing and sales teams to drive results
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable background in writing marketing content (white papers, website content, data sheets, etc.)
- Cyber security domain experience is required, including endpoint, cloud or network security
- Experience in marketing to developers is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA preferred)
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.