Senior IT/ System Administrator
IT | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
OPSWAT is a San Francisco based software company that provides solutions to secure and manage IT infrastructure. Founded in 2002, OPSWAT delivers solutions that provide manageability of endpoints and networks and that help organizations protect against zero day attacks by using multiple antivirus engines scanning and detailed file filtering. OPSWAT’s intuitive applications and comprehensive development kits are deployed by SMB, enterprise and OEM customers to more than 100 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about OPSWAT’s innovative and unique solutions, please visit http://www.opswat.com.
The Senior IT/ System Administrator will play a vital role in the day-to-day operations of OPSWAT. You will perform hands-on tasks for the company including maintaining the company's IT network, servers and security systems, performing new installations and user support, troubleshooting and assisting other administrators with projects where required.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support and maintain the companies IT infrastructure with a focus on but not limited to the Vietnam location. This includes laptops, desktops, network gear, servers, VoIP system and third party applications.
- Maintain current patches of all user systems and infrastructure
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor and maintain network performance
- Set up and maintain user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Solving all users computer issues and providing them with top notch service and support
- Work alongside other systems administrators to assist with small projects which could involve some network administration, server room documentation, cabling, labeling, etc.
- You will be part of a small team who manages a company of almost 200 users. There are always things to do and we are constantly busy keeping our user community happy and productive.
What We Need From You:
- 5+ years of experience in Windows installation and troubleshooting.
- 5+ years of server and desktop hardware troubleshooting and maintenance experience
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Hands on experience with firewalls, site-to-site vpn administration, intrusion protection, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Must have great organizational skills and a proven ability to create detailed documentation
- Needs to be self-motivated and eager to dive in and make a difference.
- Must have a positive attitude and an obsession to make sure our customers (OPSWAT employees) have everything they need and are pleased with the service they receive from IT.
- You must have good communication and English speaking skills as you will need to work closely with the team in the United States.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.