Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is looking for an innovative, energetic B2B digital marketing professional to join our marketing team. The role will partner with product marketing, demand generation, and sales development teams to maximize the ROI for our digital advertising and SEO investments. This position demands strong digital marketing expertise combined with the ability to drive leads and sales pipeline to meet our global growth targets. The ideal candidate is data-driven and highly analytical, with a relentless focus on new customer acquisition, and extensive experience in planning and executing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. You have a passion for experimentation and continuous improvement – and are excited by the challenge of rolling up your sleeves and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns on Google Search, Display, Retargeting, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Develop and execute content syndication and other digital campaigns including referral sites (Capterra, G2 Crowd, etc.)
- Develop and execute SEO programs to improve keyword ranking, increase website traffic, and drive more leads from our website and blog
- Develop and execute email campaigns, including lead nurture
- Refine lead scoring and routing models
- Regularly perform keyword research, competitor research, ad copy development, and landing page optimization to find winning tactics and strategies to grow our digital channels
- Manage our digital agency partner to ensure the agency’s approach aligns with our overall strategy
- Understand customer personas and the company’s target personas, industries, and markets
- Evaluate, track, and report on digital marketing performance measures to continually increase MQLs, pipeline, and ROI
- Manage and track budgets across all various channels
- Work with Product Marketing team to refine target audience, messages, and keywords based on continuous campaign testing and analysis
- Research market and competitors to identify and test new messages, keywords, offers, marketing channels, etc.
- Work with Sales and Channel teams to develop and test ABM targeting programs
- Research and test new acquisition strategies (e.g., free trial, freemium, etc.)
- Research and test new marketing channels (e.g., Review Sites, Marketplaces, Partner Co-Marketing, etc.)
What We Need From You:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with B2B Technology products
- Proven knowledge and expertise with multiple digital marketing ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Proven knowledge and expertise in planning and executing SEO programs
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Salesforce
- Knowledge of 6sense or DemandBase, Drift, and SalesLoft a plus
- Demonstrated results driving high MQL growth and pipeline in your last role
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to analyze data and make data driven decisions
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key takeaways and optimization plans
- Excellent project management skills with proven track record to meet deadlines and high focus on quality
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.