Senior Designer, UX, Product Design (RO)
Design | Timisoara, Timis, Romania | Full Time
Understanding our Customers is at the core of our Product Design Team. We create products that solve, inform, advise, and above all protect from cyber threats. If you're a UX Designer that 'gets it', understands that Human Behavior is what drives UI logic, thrives in a complex environment with BIG challenges to solve - then we should chat.
You will be responsible for leading the user experience design and interaction for specific products within the OPSWAT product range. This role works closely with Product Owners, Creative Leadership, Development teams and local staff. The Product Design Group is tasked with creating cohesive experiences throughout our products that result in increased user satisfaction. Our ideal candidate is responsible for guiding the entirety of the design process from initial concepts through proofing a product release; this will include collaboration, reviews, stakeholder engagement and working along developers to ensure accurate implementation.
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to balance the needs of different departments, all while retaining the focus on “Products for Customers”. We value – speed to market, quality of product, thoughtful details, deep customer understanding, and alignment to both our Brand and Product guidelines.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing product pages, upgrading existing UI to align to new Guidelines and creating new features.
- Advising departments about Design and User considerations in their products.
- Understanding the challenges our Customers face and solving the issues in smart ways.
- Diving deep to understand the value within the products and surfacing that in beautiful UI
- Understanding the value of Product Guidelines – using, creating and evolving them
- Interface with the Development Team to communicate the way a product should act.
- Review Alpha build versions to ensure they align to the Product Goals and Styles.
What We Need From You
- A great sense of Product Design and a Deep UX Understanding
- Solid experience that is demonstratable via folio
- Ability to think-on-your-feet and react to changing conditions
- A good sense of design, typography and layout
- 5+ years’ experience in related industries
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Prior experience in Product Design, Marketing, Advertising, or Electronics Design
- Experience working with a Global team
- An interest in Cybersecurity