Senior Corporate Communications Specialist
Marketing | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is looking for a Senior Corporate Communications Specialist to join our high-growth company to help support corporate communications programs focused on expanding awareness and enhancing the perception of the OPSWAT brand around the world. You will use exceptional writing and storytelling skills to support public relations, corporate communications, and thought leadership programs; partner with internal teams to influence brand and analyst relations strategies, ensure consistent and compelling messaging is delivered across all programs. This person will support OPSWAT’s global communications strategy and a broad and diverse range of business, press, analyst and marketing communications.
What You Will Be Doing:
This role requires experience across public relations, corporate communications and thought leadership programs.
- Works with Marketing and other team members on consistent messaging that informs our external narrative and supports a variety of external-facing activities such as media briefings, analyst briefings, customer-facing events, and industry speaking opportunities
- Manages editorial calendar and cadence of thought leadership and tracks media mentions that advances OPSWAT’s corporate narrative with our key audiences
- Draft written materials, including pitches, bylines, presentations, blogs, website pages, whitepapers, eBooks, case studies, and company newsletters
- Researches industry award applications and external announcements and manages deadlines and announcement timelines
- Assist Marketing by tracking corporate communications deliverables and data to ensure programs are achieving measurable goals
- Thrive in a complex, fast-moving global business environment
What We Need From You:
- 3+ years of experience in public relations, corporate communications, and comprehensive marketing experience. Experience in cybersecurity is a plus.
- An exceptional storyteller and writer who knows how to mine for great stories with the ability to understand technology and translate ideas into communication strategies, messaging, and compelling narratives
- Proven ability to repurpose content into multiple content types for distribution in many channels
- Strategic thinking, writing, communications, problem-solving, technical and analytical skills
- Organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven capability to manage complex details and timelines as well as comfortable multitasking and prioritizing different requests and respond quickly to time-sensitive situations
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with media and influencers
- Strong spirit of collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across different groups – corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.