Senior C++ Software Engineer
S/W Engineering | Timisoara, Timis, Romania | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
OPSWAT is a San Francisco based software company that provides solutions to secure and manage IT infrastructure. Founded in 2002, OPSWAT delivers solutions that provide manageability of endpoints and networks, and that help organizations protect against zero day attacks by using multiple antivirus engine scanning and detailed file filtering. OPSWAT’s intuitive applications and comprehensive development kits are deployed by SMB, enterprise and OEM customers to more than 100 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about OPSWAT’s innovative and unique solutions, please visit www.opswat.com.
Do you like puzzles? In MetaAccess, building software is all about solving puzzles. Every piece of code is contributing to the big picture. Working in the MetaAcceess team, every one of us is a unique and irreplaceable talent contributing to building a great software management and security product.
If you are a knowledgeable, creative, passionate individual who is interested in designing and building unique security software that no one else is building, then we want you!
OESIS Framework is the leading endpoint management SDK across Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile devices. Right now there is chance for us to build the next generation of OESIS Framework with the modern technology. Cloud based distributed databases, real time data analysis, remote scanning, open community concept, etc. This position will be responsible for helping design the next generation of security software, working with a worldwide team of talents to develop the project and provide critical technical advice and decision making.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with Product Management and Business Development team to develop, lead and execute on an appropriate strategy for the next generation technology across different platforms
- Take ownership of overall architecture and key components design for the current and future framework
- Join an existing agile team as a software engineer
- Design specification and write test cases
- Review design spec / coding
- Implement feature with automated testing (unit testing and functionality testing)
- Research feasibility of implementations as a proof of concept
- Implement new versions of the product
What We Need From You
- Passionate about building leading technology.
- Solid programming skills in C++, with more than 5 years of experience
- Desire to learn and grow
- Know what you do not know
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related major
- Experience in developing Computer/Network security related products
- Experience in IT and system management
- Enterprise application development experience
- Systems programming experience