Accounting | Timisoara, Timis, Romania | Full Time
OPSWAT is seeking a senior accountant. In this role, the senior accountant will be responsible for recording and reconciling all accounting transactions for the Romanian Entity in the corporate accounts, as well as coordinating with OPSWAT team members in other countries.
What You Will Be Doing
- Recording specific accounting transactions in the corporate general ledger for group reporting purposes and in the local ledger for statutory purposes.
- Reconciling US ledgers to local book ledgers, noting foreign transaction, foreign exchange, and GAAP differences.
- Coordinating with team members on local books vs. management forecasting.
- Creating and maintaining a mapping of local accounts to US general ledgers.
- Coordinating with local accounting firms on transactions, audits, information and reporting.
- Creating trial balances and financial statements at entity or reporting division levels.
- Assisting with tax reporting requests on an as needed basis
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s in accounting required. Two years of (international) accounting experience is required.
- Proficient in English
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Good organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in print.
- Collaborate with others to accomplish organizational goals; identify and resolve problems.
- Use logical or rational thinking to solve problems; make decisions based on personal judgment.
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust.