Operations/HR/Finance | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is searching for a Salesforce.com Administrator to join our team. You will be part of a business operations team and will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes and improvements to our Sales Cloud and Service Cloud platform configurations and workflows. You will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our platform.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives as a system administrator for our Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud environments
- Provide hands-on support and system administration to fix production issues and provide on-going maintenance
- Create, design, and develop complex reports, engaging dashboards, and data management/manipulation strategies that support a data-driven decision-making process
- Excellent proficiency in managing workflows, assignment rules, field creation, snapshotting key metrics for historical trending, de-duplication tools, mass update/upload tools, automating backups, permission sets and field tracking
- Partner with other teams in the organization to ensure clean deployments and leverage best practices
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution set that supports our business unit requirements
- Manage and enforce the CRM Change Management Process from development sandboxes to Production. Ensure that all necessary changes are documented, reviewed, tested, and approved before being deployed.
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Communicate best practices in Salesforce use, data management, and reporting
What We Need from You:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Administrator Required
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Acute listening skills and a desire to provide quality customer service and satisfaction
- Appreciation of the challenges faced by IT security professionals and a desire to provide solutions
- Salesforce CPQ experience
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Additional Salesforce Certifications Preferred
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.