Sales Engineer (US-Remote)
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world’s mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,400 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow @opswat on social media.
The Sales Engineer will be the primary technical sales resource for our regional sales team and will assist in identifying customer challenges and driving technical alignment between customer needs and the OPSWAT solutions. You will serve as a product and industry expert, effectively describing and demonstrating our solution as well as promoting our vision and approach. You will be a trusted point of contact for our customers while advancing the sales process.
At the same time, you will be a liaison to the engineering team to drive the direction of the product. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience as a member of a corporate sales team and a career track record of supporting large and complex enterprise sales.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Works with the OPSWAT sales team as well as partners to drive Enterprise and Federal business
- Manage customer requirements, expectations, and solution buy-in
- Build customer’s confidence and awareness in our products/solutions
- Manage, deliver and present detailed responses to industry RFPs
- Train and certify resellers and partners
- Present at Conferences and Seminars
- Support proof of concepts, implementations and installs as needed to successfully satisfy customer requirements
What We Need from You:
- 3+ years of cybersecurity or networking software sales engineering or technical sales experience
- Excellent track record in developing new business and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Comfortable leading discussions within the cybersecurity domain to all customer levels (CISO to IT administrator)
- Strong presentation and application demo skills
- Experience installing and troubleshooting enterprise applications in Windows and Linux environments
- A self-motivator who thrives on identifying and resolving customer pain points.
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Experience in enterprise software or networking solutions, ideally within the network or device security space
- Knowledge of Sandbox and anti-malware products and market
- A technical understanding of APIs
- Experience working with virtualized and cloud hosted environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with CRM software
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking the link to apply. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website.