Sales | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
The Sales Engineer will be the primary technical sales resource for our regional sales team and will assist in identifying customer challenges and driving technical alignment between customer needs and the OPSWAT solutions. You will serve as a product and industry expert, effectively describing and demonstrating our solution as well as promoting our vision and approach. You will be a trusted point of contact for our customers while advancing the sales process.
At the same time, you will be a liaison to the engineering team to drive the direction of the product. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience as a member of a corporate sales team and a career track record of supporting large and complex enterprise sales.
What You Will Be Doing:
· Works with the OPSWAT sales team as well as partners to drive Enterprise and Federal business
· Manage customer requirements, expectations, and solution buy-in
· Build customer’s confidence and awareness in our products/solutions
· Manage, deliver and present detailed responses to industry RFPs
· Train and certify resellers and partners
· Present at Conferences and Seminars
· Support proof of concepts, implementations and installs as needed to successfully satisfy customer requirements
What We Need from You:
· 3+ years of cybersecurity or networking software sales engineering or technical sales experience
· Excellent track record in developing new business and meeting/exceeding sales targets
· Comfortable leading discussions within the cybersecurity domain to all customer levels (CISO to IT administrator)
· Strong presentation and application demo skills
· Experience installing and troubleshooting enterprise applications in Windows and Linux environments
· A self-motivator who thrives on identifying and resolving customer pain points.
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
· Experience in enterprise software or networking solutions, ideally within the network or device security space
· Knowledge of Sandbox and anti-malware products and markets
· A technical understanding of APIs
· Experience working with CRM software
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking the link to apply. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website.