Sales | Taipei, Taiwan | Contract
The Sales Engineer will be the primary technical sales resource for our regional sales team and will assist in identifying customer challenges, channel partner challenges, and driving technical alignment between customer needs and the OPSWAT solutions, via coordination with our channel partners. You will serve as a product and industry expert, effectively describing and demonstrating our solution as well as promoting our vision and approach. You will be a trusted point of contact for our customers and channel partners, while advancing the sales process.
At the same time, you will be a liaison to the engineering team to drive the direction of the product.
The ideal candidate will have previous work experience as a member of a corporate sales team and a career track record of supporting large and complex enterprise sales.
The preferred location for this role is in Taiwan or Hong Kong.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with the OPSWAT sales team as well as channel partners to drive business
- Manage customer requirements, expectations, and solution buy-in, via coordination with channel partners
- Build customer and channel partner confidence and awareness in our products/solutions
- Manage, deliver and present detailed responses to industry RFPs
- Train and certify channel partners
- Present at Conferences and Seminars
- Support proof of concepts, implementations and installs as needed to successfully satisfy customer requirements
What We Need from You
- 3+ years of cybersecurity or networking software sales engineering or technical sales experience
- Excellent track record in developing new business and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Comfortable leading discussions within the cybersecurity domain to all customer levels (CISO to IT administrator) and channel partners
- Strong presentation and application demo skills
- Experience installing and troubleshooting enterprise applications in Windows and Linux environments
- A self-motivator who thrives on identifying and resolving customer pain points.
- Professional English and local language proficiency.
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Experience in enterprise software or networking solutions, ideally within the network or device security space
- Knowledge of Sandbox and anti-malware products and market
- A technical understanding of APIs
- Experience working with virtualized and cloud hosted environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with CRM software