Sales Director, Secure Access Solutions
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
The Sales Director, Secure Access Solutions is a significant driver of Company revenue and growth. You will work as an over-lay to the existing North America sales team to create awareness, promote, develop, and ultimately close sales of OPSWAT’s Secure Access solution. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience as a member of a corporate sales team and a career track record of exceeding multi-million-dollar sales quotas.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the Company’s SME on the OPSWAT Secure Access solution and lead the development, sales, and growth of the solution in North America
- Work with key technology partners, integrators, and resellers to grow market-share
- Strategically hunt for new business opportunities that leverage the secure access use case
- Leverage all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota and objectives: including Inside Sales Development, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Field and Event Marketing, Sales Operations, and others
- Effectively articulate financial ROI/TCO value, and build value throughout the negotiation process
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity detail in Salesforce CRM, including account win plans, customer touch points, sales inhibitors, etc.
- Forecast and report revenue projections to management and deliver a predictable pipeline to drive forecast accuracy
- Achieve on annual quota and objectives, measured quarterly
What We Need From You
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- You understand the cyber security landscape, specifically in the areas of IDP, Cloud, NAC to name a few
- You have a successful track record selling complex technology solutions directly to enterprise customers and can be equally effective working with technology partners
- You’re persuasive and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate with both technology-oriented and senior business executives at the “C” level, and are comfortable articulating the technical and business value of a solution.
- Your work is a mix of strategic and proactive account activity, and you have a demonstrated ability of uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new accounts
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.