Region Vice President of Sales, APAC
Sales | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
As Region Vice President of Sales, APAC will be responsible for owning the entire revenue generation process and meeting or exceeding company revenue targets for the APAC Region. You will lead an APAC sales team and be held accountable for building long term relationships with clients to solve strategic issues and generate opportunities. This role will be both strategic and hands-on, managing and working with senior management in order to develop and advance current and new revenue models. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience as a member of a corporate sales team and a career track record of exceeding multi-million-dollar sales quotas.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the entire revenue generation process for the APAC Region, accountable for developing new revenue opportunities and leading key client account strategy and planning, alongside scaling the channel ecosystem.
- Recruit, hire, develop and inspire sales teams, as well as address sales performance issues quickly
- Collaborate across the company to align and achieve financial and cultural goals
- Partner with Marketing to create innovative proactive and reactive ideas and programs leveraging full suite of assets
- Develop winning strategies and partnership programs for top/key growth accounts, alongside channel partners as applicable.
- Generate scalable, repeatable and predictable revenue streams
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets by owning the execution of the APAC sales strategy
- Build and maintain channel of high-quality client relationships and partnerships
- Provide accurate and timely management information, revenue forecasts, reports and analysis, and ensure clear communication to executive leadership team and stakeholders
- Build a high performance, accountable, sales-driven culture with a focus on customer execution and hypergrowth. Maintain a strong regional and team culture that is consistent with OPSWAT values and best practices
- Work closely with the Marketing and Success teams to identify and optimize new business opportunities
What We Need From You
- 10+ years of sales management experience in security software industry required
- 10+ years of value-added channel management experience in security software industry required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Extensive APAC enterprise selling experience working with direct and indirect channel sales
- Strong collaborator that works well cross functionally, across the company and externally
- A high degree of analytical acumen with the ability to construct financial and other reporting models to assess and report performance
- You are persuasive and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate and influence with both technology-oriented and senior business executives at the “C” level and are comfortable articulating the technical and business value of the Metadefender platform.
- You understand how to work within an incredibly fast-scaling business and have the energy and passion associated with that
- Experience recruiting and developing teams of individual contributors and leaders from a variety of cultural and language backgrounds
- Deep knowledge of international go-to-market and business localisation best practices
- A global view, with deep experience within key markets in the APAC region
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability
- Hands-on leader with solid detail to attention
- Knowledge of sales tools (e.g., Salesforce.com)
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Driven and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel up to 50%