S/W Engineering | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
We are looking for hands-on, talented Software Engineers to join our growing team. The candidate will be working with an enthusiastic team to continuously improve OPSWAT's world-class technologies and build the next generation of cybersecurity platforms.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, integrate, develop, and maintaining the Vulnerability Assessment Module.
- Contribute to improve the product platform.
- Collaborate with other team members to guarantee quality and on-time delivery.
- Collaborate with other team members in an Agile environment to deliver effective software solutions.
What We Need from You
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, system engineering, or a related field.
- At least two years’ experience with Python programming and others scripting languages such as Bash or Ruby.
- Experience with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB).
- Experience with Windows/Linux development.
- Reasonable understanding of network protocols.
- Must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
It Would Be Nice If You Have
- Experience with designing/interfacing applications with REST API.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum working environment.
- Experience with Git, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, TeamCity.
- Reasonable understanding of OWASP Top 10, common vulnerabilities, and exploitations.
- Pre-intermediate / intermediate English Level.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- The international working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe