Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world’s mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT CIP solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,400 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow @opswat on social media.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join our Tampa-based Secure Access product team. The PMM position plays a key role in the company’s growth and is responsible for marketing activities for our Secure Access line of products. You will be reporting to the Vice President of Products for Secure Access and collaborate not only with our Tampa-based team, but also with the global OPSWAT team. As the PMM for Secure Access, you will craft messaging and positioning for products, conduct deep market research, and develop innovative Go-To-Market programs that drive demand and business performance.
- Create and develop messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans.
- Create sales enablement tools such as presentations, datasheets, whitepapers, and customer case studies.
- Present marketing and sales enablement materials to internal and external audiences, including marketing events and exhibition.
- Create blogs and social media content.
- Develop and maintain web assets such as home page and digital marketing pages.
- Clearly and effectively communicate product strategy, functionality, and requirements to internal and external stakeholders.
- Research competitive landscape and adjust product road maps to address the relevant markets.
- Visit customers and partners for collecting product feedback.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Product Management certification required.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B software product marketing or outbound product management.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication abilities with English at 'mother tongue' fluency.
- Effective interaction with a wide range of audiences, including sales, customer support, and product development.
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM tracking and analyzing marketing data
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to influence and work effectively in a matrix environment to solicit support and resolve conflicts.
- Strong time management and scheduling skills using industry standard products, Office365, Atlassian Suite, etc.
- Experience with Agile development is a must.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Experience in working with large scale enterprise customers.
- Experience working with remote teams across diverse cultures.