Product Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to prevent, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out of their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of MetaDefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
Product Manager will be responsible for product management activities for one or multiple OPSWAT product lines. Reporting directly to their Director of Product, this person will assist leadership in their role to help the company grow and achieve its business objectives. The candidate must be motivated, take initiative, be a team player, and be able to scale in a fast-growing, rapidly changing environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own and drive a rapidly scaling product roadmap and product priorities on operational and strategic levels
- Work closely with the engineering team to clearly convey product direction and deliver product milestones
- Understand customer use cases and align with product marketing strategies
- Work closely with customer success team to monitor and resolve customer escalations along with Engineering leadership
- Work with usability experience team to drive product usability
- Clearly and effectively communicate product strategy, functionality, and requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct sales training and assisting Product Marketing to develop sales enablement tools, including training materials, battle cards, and value messaging guides
- Research competitive landscape and adjust product roadmaps to address the relevant markets
- Work with leadership to accurately capture KPI such as support issues, revenue expansion, and customer acquisition across their product line(s)
- Visit customers and partners for collecting product feedback
What We Need From You
- 1-5 years B2B product management experience
- Proven track record of collaboration with product marketing and engineering teams to drive results
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Strong time management and scheduling skills using industry standard products, Office365, Atlassian Suite, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable background in writing product management content (product requirement documents, design specification, user guides, etc.)
- Cyber security domain experience is required, including endpoint, cloud or network security
- Experience in working with large scale enterprise customers is highly desired
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Product Management certification required
- Experience working with remote teams across diverse cultures a plus
- Experience with Agile development a must
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.