Operations/HR/Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
It is an exciting time to be in our industry as growth potential is not only at our fingertips, but it is also within our grasp. Join the leading edge of cyber security. Join OPSWAT.
Our Operations and Human Resources Team is looking to bring on a new Office Manager to be a much needed resource for our office!
What You Will Be Doing
- Forget wearing many hats, you’re going to need to wear one only – “Office Guru.” You will end up becoming the end all be all of office operations and the glue that keeps it together and running.
- Do whatever it takes to keep the office together and keep morale up (maintaining impeccable facilities, producing culture-building office events, running contests, providing plenty of food options, etc).
- Act as an air traffic controller when it comes to people’s schedules.
- Assist Human Resources with various tasks such as scheduling candidate interviews.
- Provide administrative support to Director of Operations and Human Resources.
- Work with various Executives on important tasks as they occur.
- You have an Executive Assistant mindset.
- You’re the one out of your friends who organizes everything, makes sure everyone gets to the events, etc.
- You want to grow with a company, but realize you need to put your time in first.
- You have an interest in developing a career in Administration, Operations, or Human Resources.
- A pro-active, helpful attitude and the ability to be flexible in various situations.
- Well versed in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
Bonus, but Not Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in office management
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter directly addresses how their skills and experience equips them to perform in the areas identified in this job description. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.