IT / Operations | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
What You Will Be Doing
• Managing facilities maintenance at our Tampa Office.
• Monitoring & enforcing office security/health protocols.
• Maintaining office food programs.
• Planning & executing of office events.
• Running international & domestic shipping including product shipping logistics.
• Researching & executing office enhancement projects.
• Maintaining excellent working relationships with all vendors and contractors.
• Fulfilling general administrative duties including –
o Administrative support for the General Manager and Head of Operations.
o Answering the phone, taking messages.
o Keeping Inventory & stocking of office supplies.
o Greeting & signing in guests.
o Keeping track of and staying within budgets.
o Sorting & distributing mail.
• 4 years Office Management experience or 4 years Office Assistant experience.
• Positive outlook, professional demeanor, can do attitude, team player.
• After hours availability.
• Resourcefulness and creative problem solving.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Highly refined organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and address office needs as they arise.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to be self-motivated and work unsupervised.
• Well versed in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Adept in domestic and international shipping procedures and using UPS, FedEx, and DHL platforms.
• Experience in event planning and execution.
• Able to lift 50lb, be on your feet and exert yourself physically for long periods if necessary.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty if necessary.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Please, no drop-ins or phone calls.