NodeJS Engineer (Mid - Senior)
S/W Engineering | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
We are looking for a senior software engineer to join our growing R&D Product Engineering Team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a talented team building and re-engineering OPSWAT's security products. If you are a knowledgeable, creative, passionate individual who is interested in designing and building unique security solutions that no one else is building, then we want you!
What You Will Be Doing:
Relentlessly pursues quality through multiple levels of automated tests, including but not limited to unit, API, End to End, and load in cloud managed services environment
Work within an agile scrum team, contributing to an atmosphere of continuous improvement
Work with technical leaders in establishment of coding standards and best practices to design and implement high-quality software solutions
Assist product owners in backlog grooming, story breakdown, and story estimation
The document, collaborate, and communicates issues effectively found during the course of testing and works to resolve the issue.
Document software changes for use by other engineers, quality assurance, and documentation specialists
Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned
Develops infrastructure as code to reliably deploy applications on-demand or through automation
What We Need From You:
BA/BS in Computer Science, Technology, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Programming experience in object-oriented and service-oriented programming in multi-threaded applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- The technical leader who can lead technical solutions for a small team of engineers
- Knowledge of automation frameworks and scripting languages
- Ability to learn new development language quickly and apply that knowledge effectively
Must be proficient in advanced programming skills and proficient in one or more of the following languages (Specific languages needed will vary based on development department or project)
Test-Driven Development (TDD), Automated testing (Protractor, Jasmine), Postman, artillery.io
Microservices, Terraform, Docker, NPM, NodeJS, Bitbucket
AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS Kafka, Step Functions, AWS MQ, IAM, Redis
It Would be nice if you have:
Experience in Cybersecurity Industry
Experience with protecting information in compliance with NIST, HIPAA etc.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- The international working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Recognition best employees awards quarterly, yearly and special President Club award every year
- Stock options
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe