Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to own all demand generation systems, processes, and reporting. This includes managing our existing martech stack, identifying and implementing new marketing automation tools, optimizing our data management strategy, creating dashboards / reports, and providing analysis of all lead generation programs. You will support our sales growth by working to create scalable processes based on best practices and ongoing testing with a focus on continual optimization. The ideal candidate is detailed oriented, passionate about using technology to scale, and an expert in driving highly efficient operations programs. This position will work closely with the entire Marketing Team along with Sales and Sales Operations.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Own the execution of all marketing operations functions to support email campaigns, webinars, online forms, our website, nurturing, events, and other demand generation programs.
- Develop and scale repeatable business processes to continuously improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage and drive enhancements to our demand generation marketing technology stack (Hubspot, Discover.org, etc.) and integration with Salesforce, SalesLoft, and other systems as needed.
- Serve as the primary Hubspot admin with full ownership of the instance, including product integration, performance optimization, creating new templates / workflows, nurture programs, and reporting.
- Lead and grow the marketing analytics function, identifying key metrics across the funnel, and delivering actionable insights on marketing performance and contribution to pipeline.
- Construct key marketing reports, including weekly and quarterly KPI dashboards to measure responses, MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, funnel metrics, attribution, ROI, etc.
- Recommend tools needed to support reporting and analysis needs, including attribution across all digital assets and programs.
- Grow, clean, and segment the database to maximize campaign performance. Manage list pulls, data enrichment and list sourcing. Monitor and report on database health.
- Define, execute and monitor lead flow processes and lead scoring across all systems - from initial inquiry to sales development to nurture to sale.
- Partner with sales development, sales, and channel leadership to continually improve lead flow, ABM account lists, and reporting as required to provide key business insights.
What We Need From You:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations for a high-growth B2B technology company.
- Equivalent experience or bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or related.
- Extensive hands-on / administrator level experience with Hubspot – program design, campaign management, customization, reporting, database management, integration, etc.
- Extensive experience with a range of martech systems – Examples include, Salesforce, Lean Data, Drift, Demandbase, Engagio, 6sense, metadata.io, CrazyEgg, Wistia, Discover.org, Google Analytics
- Extensive experience developing reports and dashboards with a BI tool – Klipfolio and Data Studio a plus
- Experience planning and managing a wide range of campaigns - email, webinars, website forms, digital ads, content syndication, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of account-based marketing (ABM) strategy, segmentation, and execution
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to partner with sales, design, marketing, and other cross-functional departments.
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects based on changing business requirements.
- Can-do service-oriented attitude toward external and internal audiences.
- Well organized, self-driven person who is committed to detail and high-quality output.
- A skilled communicator who is transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback.
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.