Marketing Creative Intern – Fall 2021
Marketing | Tampa, FL | Internship
We are looking for current Graphic Design students or similar backgrounds in digital, interested in a career in advertising or design to join our marketing team in Tampa, FL for a Fall 2021 internship. You will get exposure to real world marketing challenges in working through complex problems, developing creative solutions, and executing strategies. This opportunity will uncover the understanding of roles and responsibilities within the creative marketing industry and the components of branding along with invaluable career experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Demand-gen campaign: Demand-gen is what keeps the wheels turning at any company, keeping the sales pipeline full of leads. This assignment will review what goes into making a campaign, different ad unit types, ad platforms, ad creation and design.
- Web page design: The student will design a web page, learn about information hierarchy, atomic design principles, responsive design, and other considerations in designing for a user-first experience.
- Brand Development: Crucial to any company is developing a winning brand that resonates with its customer base. The student will learn what makes a good brand great, the perception of brand to a consumer, and developing and iterating on brand standards.
What We Need from You:
- Understanding of and passion for advertising, web design, brand building
- Familiar with Adobe CC, namely Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiar with Sketch and InVision (or similar such as Figma or XD)
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Some typography or color theory
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.