Junior C++ Software Engineer
S/W Engineering | Timisoara, Timis, Romania | Full Time
Do you like puzzles? In MetaAccess, building software is all about solving puzzles. Every piece of code is contributing to the big picture. Working in the MetaAcceess team, every one of us is a unique and irreplaceable talent contributing to building a great software management and security product.
If you are a knowledgeable, creative, passionate individual who is interested in designing and building unique security software that no one else is building, then we want you!
OESIS Framework is the leading endpoint management SDK across Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile devices. Right now there is chance for us to build the next generation of OESIS Framework with the modern technology. Cloud based distributed databases, real time data analysis, remote scanning, open community concept, etc. This position will be responsible for helping design the next generation of security software, working with a worldwide team of talents to develop the project and provide critical technical advice and decision making.
What We Need From You:
· University degree (preferably Computer Science, Informatics or related subjects);
· Good knowledge of C/C++ programming skills;
· Good English skills (read, write, speak);
· Strong team orientation;
· Desire to learn and grow;
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
· Experience with scripting languages such as Squirrel and Lua;
· Experience in white-box testing;
· Experience in developing Windows applications;
· Experience in Git and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 / 2015;
· Deep knowledge in Windows OS foundation (Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012);