Junior C/C++ Developer
OESIS | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
OPSWAT is a San Francisco based software company that provides solutions to secure and manage IT infrastructure. Founded in 2002, OPSWAT delivers solutions that provide manageability of endpoints and networks and that help organizations protect against zero day attacks by using multiple antivirus engines scanning and detailed file filtering. OPSWAT’s intuitive applications and comprehensive development kits are deployed by SMB, enterprise and OEM customers to more than 100 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about OPSWAT’s innovative and unique solutions, please visit http://www.opswat.com.
We are now seeking talented, highly motivated and result-oriented software engineers/computer scientists to join our growing family as C/C++ developers. We are offering competitive salary and benefit package.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Analyze, develop and test software’ elements and parts
- Responsible for coding and managing software architecture and version, system configuration, quality review and control
- Follow up the implementation of software in accordance with company norms, standards and methodology
- Assist in the improvement of quality and performance of software;
- Responsible for fixing data and bug
- Create implementation reports.
- Work in a fast paced, global, agile work environment
- Able to work independently with a “Can-Do” spirit
- And other related duties being assigned by manager.
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, IT, or related fields
- Good level of C/C++;
- OOP, OOD principles; design patterns;
- Strong knowledge about types of testing and practical experienced in making automation test tools are advantages
- Have knowledge on Squirrel language is a plus
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages is a plus
- Experienced with Unix based OS is a plus
- Good at English skills
- Good teamwork ability
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website.