S/W Engineering | Timisoara, Timis, Romania | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out of their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
Do you like puzzles? In OESIS, building software is all about solving puzzles. Every piece of code is contributing to the big picture. Working in the OESIS team, every one of us is a unique and irreplaceable talent contributing to building a great software management and security product.
If you are a knowledgeable, creative, passionate individual who is interested in designing and building unique security software that no one else is building, then we want you!
OESIS Framework is the leading endpoint management SDK across Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile devices. Right now, there is chance for us to build the next generation of OESIS Framework with the modern technology. Cloud based distributed databases, real time data analysis, remote scanning, open community concept, etc. This position will be responsible for helping design the next generation of security software, working with a worldwide team of talents to develop the project and provide critical technical advice and decision making. And YES, you may need to travel outside Romania to our US or Vietnam offices!
What will you be doing:
- Partnering with PM and BD team to develop, lead and execute on an appropriate strategy for the next generation OESIS technology across different platforms
- Taking ownership of overall architecture and key components design for the current and future product
- Proposing and defining annual, quarterly goals to deliver a high quality product
- Leading the development solution against the pre-defined project target
- Full-stack development
What we need from you:
- Experience with designing REST APIs
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
It would be nice if you had:
- Production experience with jQuery
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Experience with different Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux