Inside Sales Representative
Sales | Carrickmore, OMAGH , Ireland | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
The Inside Sales Rep position is in our Carrickmore, Northern Ireland office. Your responsibilities will include learning the OPSWAT technology; developing and implementation of a strategic account plans targeting deployments of our Security platforms to commercial customers; building relationships inside a target account; leveraging company resources; and closing business and celebrating success. The ideal candidate will have a year of achieving sales quotas while forecasting accurately and selling security and SaaS type deals. You will build customer confidence in the company's remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management. You will drive opportunities from qualification to close and promote the benefits of direct e-business transactions or inside business support to prospective customers in partnership with our Enterprise Sales Managers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Strategically target business opportunities that leverage high value use cases, in key verticals
- services to exceed your sales quotas
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements and build value throughout the negotiation process
- Utilize client-centric, solutions-oriented selling strategies and hunter’s mentality to identify, qualify, convert enterprise sales
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity detail in Salesforce CRM, including account win plans, customer touch points, sales inhibitors, etc.
- Forecast and report revenue projections accurately to management
- Overachieve on annual quota, measured quarterly
What We Need From You
- You have a minimum of 2 years successfully selling technology products and solutions
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- You are persuasive and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate with both technology-oriented and senior business executives at the “C” level.
- Your work is a mix of strategic and proactive account activity, and you have a demonstrated ability of uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new accounts
- Ability to set goals, prioritise tasks, and achieve success with minimal oversight
- You keep your pipeline accurate, and your forecast updated for management
- You possess, at minimum, a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, and security tools
- You have excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction
- You are highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding sales goals
- Highly ethical and professional personal conduct
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.