Inside Sales Representative
Sales | Tampa, FL | Full Time
Want to Join a Global Cyber Leader ?
OPSWAT is in the Premier League of cyber security companies, highly profitable and rapidly expanding. We have recently taken on investment of $125M from Brighton Park capital which endorses our business value and we have exciting plans for European expansion. Cyber Security is the hottest tech sector to work in right now so this is a rare opportunity and the first of it’s kind in our Tampa HQ location!
Our Journey : We’ve been providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out of their networks. We are Cyber Rock Stars looking after some of the most amazing customers globally.
Why do HP, Coca-Cola , IBM, and ING use us? Our technology is world class that’s why!
We have our own IP which is globally recognized and many Nuclear and energy organizations trust us with helping protect them against hackers!
The Opportunity for you!
The Inside Sales positions are based in our Tampa office, Northern Ireland. This is a really exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies in Europe and the Middle East. OPSWAT sell to large Enterprises and you will need to have relevant experience or be capable of developing into the role quickly. There is a huge amount to learn and understand, Cyber security is complex, make no mistake, but you will be entering an environment where learning and supporting staff is our number one priority. You will be expected to cross sell complex technologies into our existing customer base and also identify opportunities to prospect and bring onboard new customers. Previous consultative selling experience is a must and SAAS or software sales skills will be advantageous but not compulsory. This will be a high volume outbound environment calling across Europe and Middle East, cold calling will be included as part of your daily activities, updating our CRM system and working on the execution and follow up of marketing programs.
You will be expected to close large complex deals. There will be opportunities for rapid career progression and travel for those that aspire to further their horizons.
What You Will Be Doing
- Strategically target business opportunities that leverage high value use cases, in key verticals
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements and build value throughout the negotiation process
- Utilize client-centric, solutions-oriented selling strategies and hunter’s mentality to identify, qualify, convert enterprise sales
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity detail in Salesforce CRM, including account win plans, customer touch points, sales inhibitors, etc.
- Forecast and report revenue projections accurately to management
- Overachieve on annual quota, measured quarterly
What We Need From You
- Any second European language will be a distinct advantage as we manage clients across Europe and the Middle east
- Preferably 2 years successfully selling technology products and solutions.
- You are persuasive and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate with both technology-oriented and senior business executives at the “C” level.
- Your work is a mix of strategic and proactive account activity, and you have a demonstrated ability of uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new accounts
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks, and achieve success with minimal oversight
- You keep your pipeline accurate, and your forecast updated for management
- You have excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction
- You are highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding sales goals
- Highly ethical and professional personal conduct
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.