Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global provider of content security and compliance solutions that protect organizations from cyber threats. Since 2002, OPSWAT has been helping enterprises identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and network-connected devices. Trusted by more than 1,200 organizations worldwide, OPSWAT’s MetaDefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platform solutions prevent advanced security threats across multiple channels. The company’s MetaAccess solution provides a dynamic approach to secure cloud application access control. It prevents risky devices from accessing local networks and cloud applications, performing extensive security and compliance checks as well as remediation before allowing devices to access the organization’s data.
OPSWAT is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer with the experience and talent to help build OPSWAT into a globally-recognized brand in cybersecurity. Having recently gone through a rebranding effort, one of the biggest challenges we face now is to build a portfolio of brand assets, diagrams, templates, presentations, digital ads, social media graphics and more. You can help us establish our brand, while bringing your own creativity to the many new ways we’ll need to take the OPSWAT value proposition to market and continue to evolve the brand.
As OPSWAT moves more into the arena of account-based marketing (ABM), there will be a lot of opportunity to express the brand not just in digital formats, but in print and give-aways too, and possibly in product packaging.
Specific day-to-day activities will include creating and editing collateral and PPT presentations; web site banners and diagrams; digital ads; trade show booths, pop-up banners and other signage; digital marketing templates for emails, landing pages, newsletters, etc.; social media graphics; co-branded partner collateral; etc.
We are looking for someone who will develop a great understanding of what our products do and who our customers are, and then provide beautiful, simple visuals that express what we do and why it matters. This position would be ideal for someone who loves working on a large variety of projects at once, has strong visual design skills, and is looking for an opportunity to grow.
This position will be based in our San Francisco office.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with executive team and marketing team to identify, define and pursue requirements for specific design projects
- Create collateral, presentations, diagrams, charts, digital ads, social media graphics, trade show properties and other images for use in both digital and print mediums
- Polish and “professionalize” the design and formatting of other teams’ customer- or public-facing documents as needed
- Design and or update brochures, white papers, case studies, and more
- Assist with a variety of marketing-related visual assets that are in line with our visual style guide
What We Need From You
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Very comfortable working in PowerPoint and creating PPT templates and graphics
- Familiarity with other martech systems and tools (such as HubSpot or Marketo, Confluence, Craft, etc.)
- Experience in branding, brand development and brand management
- 5+ years of experience in visual design
- Passion for graphic design
- Ability to work independently and drive projects forward
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Excellent writing and editing skills
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.