Global Director of Human Resources
Human Resources | Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cybersecurity leader that helps protect the world’s critical infrastructure. Because any file or device coming into any organization could contain malware, introduce vulnerabilities, or be non-compliant, we do not trust any file coming into any organization. We have distilled this Zero Trust philosophy down into two simple sentences: Trust no File. Trust no Device. All of our products and technologies spring from this philosophy.
Our platforms enable organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. OPSWAT provides these processes to over 1,000 organizations worldwide, in sectors such as Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems. OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for growing and maintaining the global employee infrastructure. Reporting directly to the CEO, this person will assist leadership in their role to help the company grow and achieve its business objectives. The candidate must be motivated, take initiative, be a team player, and be able to scale in a fast-growing, rapidly changing environment.
What You Will Be Doing
· Developing and implementing human resources policies for our offices worldwide
· Ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations
· Standardizing global onboarding policies and procedures
· Instituting and managing employee wellness and employee performance review processes
· Collaborating with engineering management to maximize R&D quality and throughput
· Leading the global HR Team
· Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements
· Motivating and supporting current team members
· Maintaining staff records
· Designing and directing training programs
What We Need From You
- 5 – 10 years leading global HR teams
- Proven track record of global experience, strategic programs, & experience in the technology sector
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Experience working with remote teams across diverse cultures a plus
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website.