Global Deal Desk Manager
Sales | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
We are searching for an exceptional individual to join our Sales team as our Global Deal Desk Manager. You will be a key contributor to the Sales organization in our rapidly growing company. This role will report directly to the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations, but will work cross functionally with multiple departments, including Channel Sales, Finance, Product Management, Marketing, and Customer Success. This position will provide go-to-market deal structure, workflow and process management for OPSWAT's Sales contracting process. This role will focus heavily on deal organization, sales discounting parameters, while supporting our go-to-market teams and leadership. To be successful in this role, you must be a “roll-up your sleeves” type of professional that is eager to get deep into the process, someone who can understand the cybersecurity solutions and market mechanics of our business, and bring innovation with automation to help the company scale from where it is today. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded, rapidly growing company in a newly created role. This will be a challenging and fulfilling role for those who want to make an impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for contracting policy and the deal approval process
- Perform pricing and quoting analyses for customer deal terms, identifying ROI and LTV over applicable horizons
- Guide and support our Go-To-Market teams on best practice deal management & contract structuring
- Nurture deals through the sales cycle & our approval process in collaboration with Sales, Revenue Operations and Finance functions
- Provide systems, legal, and pricing insight to enable a scalable and efficient turnaround
- Manage data flow and organization from initial request through deal closure and reporting
- Deploy, manage and scale a best in class workflow, considerate of our partners, customers and business complexity
- Work directly with customers, sales teams, sales leaders, services/support teams, and engineering leadership teams – provide leadership, identify customer blockers/enablers, and close issues
- Bring the various stakeholders including but not limited to Sales, Contracts, Finance, Legal, Security and Compliance to close custom deals
- Assist with complex contract negotiations and manage the approval process in collaboration with Finance, including liaising with involved internal groups such as Legal, Services, etc.
- Serving as a trusted adviser to sales executives and their teams on pricing, deal configuration, and business terms to support sales efforts
- Driving and executing decision reviews, approvals, and executing across competencies (quoting, legal, revenue, etc.)
- Accurately processing and closing executed orders within our CRM
- Collaborating and working with Revenue Operations, Finance, and Accounting leadership to deliver consistent and exceptional support to our sales organization
What We Need From You
- You have a minimum of 7 years exceptional and recognized track record in a Deal Desk capacity
- You ought to have previous experience with software, SaaS, technology Deals Desk role
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- You must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and functional peers
- You must have an analytical mindset and recognized competency for in depth analysis and modeling
- You must have a solid understanding of the Quote to Order stages within the Lead to Cash lifecycle
- You must have a working knowledge and basic understanding of commercial contract law
- You have strong Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, and/or similar systems
- Salesforce certified and/or strong deal flow systems experience required
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks, and achieve success with minimal oversight in a sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- You possess, at minimum, a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, and security tools.
- You have excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction
- You’re highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on achieving objectives
- Highly ethical and professional personal conduct.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.