General/ Chief Accountant and Financial Controller
Accounting | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
The General/ Chief Accountant and Financial Controller position will manage all finance and accounting matters at OPSWAT Vietnam Company, ensure the smooth operations of financial transactions at Company aligning with business strategy.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure that all management accounts, Vietnamese statutory reporting, and tax filings (VAT, PIT, CIT, VAT refund…) are properly prepared in accordance with Vietnamese and Company's accounting policies and submitted on a timely basis
- Ensure that corporate secretarial matters are in order and regulatory filings made correctly and on a timely basis
- Oversee daily transactions (receipts, payments, billings, expenditures…) of OPSWAT Vietnam.
- Prepare/ execute monthly payrolls and other compensations to employees
- Prepare and compile budgets and projection reports
- Liaison person and representative for the company with the relevant government authorities
- Prepare, monitor and update financial budgets of OPSWAT Vietnam
- Setting up of finance, tax, and relevant operating policies and procedures, including authority limits
- Act as representative in respect of financial matters and issues at OPSWAT Vietnam.
- Highlight key matters and issues for attention to senior management
- Work with US Finance to manage sales order operations
- Fulfill other accounting and finance jobs assigned by head office in US and Vietnam office’s GM
What We Need From You
- 3+ year in Chief Accountant position; Vietnamese Chief Accountant certificate is a must
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting standards, Vietnamese taxes, Vietnamese corporate and labor laws, and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Excellent communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Excellent in analytical, managerial and interpersonal skills
- Hardworking and focused
- Proficiency in MS Office, Vietnamese Accounting software, Oracle NetSuite software
- Detail-oriented, this role requires someone who has the aptitude to operate at a transaction level
- Integrity, carefulness, transparency, high sense of confidentiality, and responsibility.
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Work experience in software and/or cybersecurity product Company
- Strong ability to multi-task with a results-oriented mindset
- Strong passion for excellence and a high level of initiative
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and/or Salesforce.com
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- International working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe